Application for the KESS II MSc by Research Scholarship for the UK and EU students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to undertake an MSc by Research program in the area of biosciences and aquaculture. The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and £1,000 bench fee, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KESS II MSC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Award is awarded to pursue MSc by Research in the field of biosciences/aquaculture.
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
KESS II MSC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz ([email protected]) or Mr. Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- [email protected]) regarding the information on the area of research. To apply complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2020 and complete the KESS II Supplementary Form.
Application must include:
- Applicants provide copies of the documents such as: degree certificates, references, CV, KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form/ KESS II EAST Guidance note and all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below