Application for the KESS II MSC by Research Scholarship for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving UK/EU students who want to apply for the MSc by Research in Methyl-Isoborneol at Swansea University. Swansea University covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £11,819 for three years. SU also provide fund for research expenses.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-recognized institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KESS II MSC BY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU Students are eligible.
- PhD degree programme in an Electrochemical Biosensor For In-Situ Detection of Methyl-Isoborneol (Mib) In Water.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering or a related subject.
- For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Students must normally expect the academic and English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application.
KESS II MSC BY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a current CV, contact details of two academic referees, and degree certificates and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below