Application for the KFUPM Full MS and PhD Awards for International Students in Saudi Arabia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia.
The program is open for the brilliant aspirants from Saudi Arabia and all around the world to pursue the masters and PhD degree coursework at for the academic year 2021-2022. The sponsorship will provide full course and tuition fee.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals has ranked fourth among top 100 worldwide universities granted US Utility Patents in 2018. It provides a set of logistical, strategic, and operational support for start-up Saudi technology companies and entrepreneurs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KFUPM FULL MS AND PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Saudi Arabia and all around the world
- Masters and PhD degree Business, Engineering or Sciences
- The applicant must have a four-year Bachelor’s (B.S.) Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- You are needed to maintain a grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent
- All teaching will be in English and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
KFUPM FULL MS AND PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a master and PhD degree student at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. After being registered, aspirants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Must submit the Copy of identification, Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree, Statement-of-Purpose, Recommendation Letters, GMAT scores for MBA program, TOEFL score, Acceptable GRE General score, upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below