Application for the KGU Graduate School Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kwansei Gakuin University in Japan.
All international students that want to apply for a postgraduate programme at Kwansei can take this application to gain a partial tuition fee. The selection of the scholarship winners will be based on the entrance exam results. The selected students will be given 50% of the annual tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate programme at KGU.
Ranked 61st in the nation, Kwansei Gakuin University is a non-denominational Christian private and coeducational university that inspires its members to seek their life missions. KGU strives to further develop its worldwide reputation as one of Japan’s leading educational institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KGU GRADUATE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes taught at KGU are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have taken the entrance examination of the university.
- Students must submit scores of SAT®, SAT Subject Tests™, or ACT® (optionally with Writing), International Baccalaureate? (IB) with six selected subjects’ final results or results of any other general high school graduate-level standardized test in their home country.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 71, IELTS – 6.0, TOEIC® L&R TEST – 680, and STEP EIKEN – Pre-first grade or higher.
KGU GRADUATE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to mail their application forms and supporting documents to the School of International Studies Office Kwansei Gakuin University 1-155 Uegahara Ichibancho, Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo 662-8501 JAPAN, and then submit the tracking details to the university at [email protected]. All students that take the entrance examination will be considered for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Official Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- Official Transcripts and Attendance Record
- Statement of Purpose
- Essay on Prescribed Topics
- Letter of Recommendation
- Financial Information
- Identification Document
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8th November 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below