Application for the KIMEME PhD Studentship for the UK and EU Students In UK -2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
In partnership with Cyber Dyne, this educational award intended to increase knowledge of the UK and EU candidates through this PhD level program in the UK.This fully-funded education award duration is a minimum of three years which will have a stipend of £14,777 per year and also include tuition fees.
The University of Nottingham was established as a University College Nottingham in 1881 and gained its university status in 1948. It is a public research university which is located in Nottingham, United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KIMEME FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK and EU candidates.
- They will study a PhD degree program in the topic of “Problem Analysis based Algorithmic Design for Industry 4.0” at the university.
- A strong command of Object-Oriented programming in Java and Python and a solid background in mathematics is a must for this position.
- A first-class master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or related disciplines is required.
- Students must be very sharp in the English language.
KIMEME FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, participants have to register themselves in a PhD degree program at the university. Once their registration is getting confirmed, they can send their application for the grant via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- A brief covering letter in order to describe your reason for wishing to take a PhD, research area of this project, a copy of CV, university transcripts, an example of your technical writing, and contact details of two academic referees should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below