Application for the King & Amy O’Malley Trust International Awards in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The educational award supports excellent students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in tertiary Home Economics or related areas. Edith Cowan University will offer 30 scholarships each year to eligible students. The award offers a payment of $7,500 for postgraduate students and $5,000 for undergraduates.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university that offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines. It has achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KING & AMY O’MALLEY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in tertiary Home Economics or related areas (e.g. Family Studies, Consumer Science, Food and Nutrition, or Teacher education in these fields).
- Must Be intending to undertake full-time study in the following year in a program in Home Economics or equivalent which conforms to the criteria for an ‘eligible program’ as determined by the Managing Trustees;
- For postgraduate applications, normally have an undergraduate award in an eligible program in Home Economics or equivalent and must be intending to undertake full time or part-time study in the following year in a postgraduate program deemed eligible by the Managing Trustees;
- Have to make a statement of professional goals and must demonstrate clear intentions to work in the field of Home Economics and to make a professional contribution to the field;
- If a citizen of another country living in Australia, be required to provide evidence of your intention to remain a permanent resident in Australia; and
- If studying overseas, be required to agree to return to Australia within 6 months of completing your program of study.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic performance, personal and leadership attributes, and potential to contribute to the Home Economics profession.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
KING & AMY O’MALLEY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below