Application for the King-Morgridge Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the University of Wisconsin–Madison in USA.
Up to six opportunities are available for outstanding international candidates only with high financial need from specific geographic areas for the session 2020/21. Recipients will receive full funding of tuition and fees, on-campus room board, health insurance, airfare, and a stipend for miscellaneous expenses.
Founded in 1848, the University of Wisconsin–Madison is the best and most prominent public university in the United States. It provides 136 undergraduate, 148 master’s degree and 120 doctoral programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KING-MORGRIDGE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from countries in Africa, the Caribbean, Latin American, South and Southeast Asia.
- The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- King-Morgridge Scholars will hail from countries in Africa, the Caribbean, Latin American, South and Southeast Asia.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Freshman applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score unless English was the language of instruction for all courses in all years of secondary school.
- Selected recipients should strive to maintain a minimum 3.0-grade point average and must be enrolled full time.
KING-MORGRIDGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the King-Morgridge Scholars Program, candidates must submit an undergraduate freshman application for admission to the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Application must include:
- You need to upload documents such as two essays and one required letter of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 11, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below