Application for the Kings Business School Postgraduate International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
Students, international or UK students, are being offered this application . The grant is established towards a postgraduate study in Management or Finance undertaken at KCL. Selected students will receive a sum of money to support the same. The selected candidates will receive an amount of £10,000 towards the undertaken postgraduate programme in management or finance at KCL.
King’s College London, standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, is a public research university that is strongly driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KINGS BUSINESS SCHOOL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree programmes in management and finance are eligible to be undertaken.
- The applicants must have enrolled in any postgraduate programme commencing in 2021 at KCL.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale; or its equivalent in prior academic engagements to get into KCL.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 185, CPE – 185, IELTS Academic – 7.0, PTE – 69, TOEFL IBT – 100, and ISE – Level III.
KINGS BUSINESS SCHOOL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below