Application for the King’s China Council PhD Positions for Chinese Graduates in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
These studentships aim to provide up to 100 research students with great potential the opportunity to work within their chosen research field at the university. The university will provide financial support to the high achieving candidates. The successful applicants will receive a full International fee as well as annual stipend during their studies.
King’s College London is a public research university that was founded in 1829. It has an outstanding reputation for world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Chinese Students can apply for this application.
- These PhD financial aid positions will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Be due to commence a full-time MPhil/PhD research degree programme at King’s College London in the 2020/21 academic year, i.e. from 1 October 2020, and by no later than 31 March 2021;
- Satisfy the CSC’s criteria on education and employment as set out by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) on their website;
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, candidates are obliged to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking admission, you can access the online application form. Submit a separate application to the CSC.
Application must include:
- The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below