Application for the King’s College London International Undergraduate Degree Award in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
With the purpose of supporting the UK, EU and overseas students, the grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Geography at the college. The scholarship will be awarded through assessment of academic performance. King’s College London will provide one award, valued at £9,000 available for full-time entry onto one of our relevant undergraduate courses. The awards will be paid in instalments over the duration of the degree.
As one of the top ten UK universities, King’s College London is respected. The joint effort between King George IV and Arthur Wellesley and the 1st Duke of Wellington formed it. It is the oldest university in England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DEGREE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate (BA or BSc)degree programme in Geography.
- Accept King’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice
- You must meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer) and
- Applicants must enrol as full-time student on the appropriate course.
- Taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at the university requires a high school diploma.
- The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
INTERNATIONAL DEGREE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university. There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application and will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Applications that are incomplete on receipt (e.g. missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below