Application for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
King’s Foundations awards a prize of £2,000 up to ten students starting either the King’s International Foundation or the King’s Extended International Foundation programmes at the King’s College London in 2020.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KING’S SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Be eligible to study a King’s International Foundation course.
- Meet the entry requirements to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
- Be legally allowed to study in the United Kingdom
- Create a 1-minute video (using your mobile phone) telling us what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course. You must upload your video on the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform.
- The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
KING’S SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship you:
- need to have received an offer to start a King’s International Foundation or King’s Extended International Foundation programme in 2020
Application must include:
- should create and submit a 60-second video, using your mobile phone, entitled ‘Why my future begins at King’s’.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below