Application for the Kingston University International Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Kingston University in UK.
The International Office is pleased to offer international awards at Kingston University. Awards are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Kingston University is offering these programs to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of student population and to develop relationships.
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. The University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in late the st QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 per cent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- if they:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes)
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018 entry
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Undergraduate study (Academic IELTS)
Subject area Overall score Conditions Art, Design, and Architecture courses 6.0 5.5 in all elements Arts and Social Sciences courses* 6.5 5.5 in all elements Business and Law courses 6.0 5.5 in all elements Health, Social Care and Education courses 6.5 5.5 in all elements Science, Engineering, Computing, and Surveying* 6.0 5.5 in all elements
Postgraduate study (Academic IELTS)
Subject area Overall score Special conditions Art, Design, and Architecture courses* 6.5 5.5 in all elements Arts and Social Sciences courses* 6.5 5.5 in all elements Business and Law courses* 6.5 6.0 in all elements Health, Social Care and Education courses* 6.5 5.5 in all elements Science, Engineering, Computing, and Surveying* 6.5 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in all elements
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. Remember that The grants application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
Note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of your offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below