Application for the Kirby Laing Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The University of Edinburgh is the second most popular university in the UK, that was founded in 1582 and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The financial aid positions will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance of £12,000.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While attending this university, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KIRBY LAING AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a one year postgraduate Masters programme of study within the School of Divinity commencing in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
KIRBY LAING AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit degree certificates, transcripts, Research proposal, and references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below