Application for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Oesterreichische National bank in Australia.
The grant is available for providing an opportunity to the outstanding researchers to contribute to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department.Each Scholarship recipient receives a consultancy fee of EUR 3,300 per month. If the consultancy services are subject to value-added tax, the consultancy fee will be increased by the applicable sales tax rate. The consultancy services under the Scholarship shall be provided over a period of three months. Scholarship recipients shall provide the legal basis for the consultancy services. Recipients of Scholarship shall use their expertise to participate in the Economic Analysis and Research Department’s research activities.
Founded in 1816, the Oesterreichische National bank is fully independent and not bound by any instructions. It is responsible for the overall running of the OeNB, the General Council for its supervision. The OeNB applies the guiding principles “stability and security” to all its activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ECONOMIC RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Austria and all around the world.
- Research within the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department.
- The applicant must have completed a PhD or hold an equivalent degree and published work and done scientific research in the fields defined in the call for applications.
- Applicants can be of any nationality and there is no age limit. Only candidates submitted by natural persons will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates shall be acknowledged experts with a proven track record in economic research and shall be well integrated into their research community.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for programmes . These employees may consider the options available under the ESCB’s External Working Experience (EWE) scheme or the Schuman Programme.
- Applicants who have received a Scholarship under the program will not be able to re-apply. Neither shall applications for renewal be accepted.
- For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their masters and PhD degree certificates with a good academic year.
- Claimants need to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
ECONOMIC RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this education award, then you must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their application for the bursary to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Must attach a letter of motivation, including an indication of the time period, envisaged for the consultancy, detailed consultancy proposal, a description of current research topics and activities, an academic curriculum vitae, an up-to-date list of publications, the names of two references , evidence of basic income, proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of application and written confirmation by the home institution and contract with the home institution.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below