Application for the KMMF Scholarships for International Students in Japan- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kyushu in Japan.
The organization is activating this opportunity with the aim of helping wonderful candidates from any nationality in pursuing a master’s degree program at Kyushu University in Japan.The educational award will provide 120,000 yen per month for living allowance.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 as a Japanese national university in Japan. It is a 4th oldest university in Japan which received its royal charter in 1911.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KMMF FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from countries Asia (includes West Asia, central Asia, Mongolia as a north end and Indonesia as the south end), Africa (includes countries in the African continent and surrounding islands), and Latin America (includes countries south of Mexico and also including Caribbean countries) are eligible.
- They can apply for a master’s degree in any subjects at the university.
- A candidate who is in need of financial support to study in Japan and do not receive a scholarship from other organizations. The level equivalent of JLPT N3 or above is preferable for the grant.
KMMF FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to take this award, the participants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at Kyushu University in Japan. After that, please contact the University about the Information for applying for the grant.
Application must include:
- You might need to submit a pledge to KMMF at the start of the fund program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Early July 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below