Application for the Knee Injury Rehabilitation Research Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
The award has the purpose of supporting all students who are interested in exploring the effect of exercise-therapy on optimizing knee symptoms and quality of life and preventing osteoarthritis after anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury and reconstruction. The university will provide all the award amount of $27,596.00 per annum to support your living costs for the 3.5 years. The successful candidates have opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers and have access to our suite of professional development programs.
Founded in 1967, La Trobe is an esteemed university that offers hundreds of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in a range of subjects. It is recognized as one of the world’s top research university and ranks among the best 1.3 per cent of the total 20,000 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KNEE RESEARCH FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The research degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- They must have master by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above; or
- They should have an Honours degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree.
- A year 12 qualification for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
KNEE RESEARCH FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in a research degree program at the university. After that, domestic students must submit a application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School ([email protected]) or International students submit their application to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants must need to attach a CV and letter of motivation with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below