100 Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program for International Students in USA-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Stanford in USA.
The aim of The grant is to call students from around the world to receive full funding to pursue a wide? Ranging from graduate education at Stanford, with the goal of developing a new generation of global leaders.Reward of full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
Stanford University – with seven world-class graduate schools that foster service, collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurship – is uniquely positioned to fill this need. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program will empower an exceptional cohort of graduate students to effect large-scale positive impact across the globe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KNIGHT HENNESSY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- They encourage applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact.
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enrol in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MS, or PhD) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you apply within four years, and enrol within five years after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree. For the pioneer class that enrols in 2018, that means you must have graduated in 2013 or later and must apply in 2017. We will select Scholars who enrol at Stanford in 2018 or later.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enrol as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- If you graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2012 or earlier, for the pioneer class), then you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar. This applies even if you have earned an additional degree in 2013 or later. The good news is that you still may apply to the Stanford graduate program of your choice, and there are many other options for funding your graduate education at Stanford.
- Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue. You must complete the entire application process for your department – including any standardized test that your discipline requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and, if needed, an English proficiency test. While we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have performed well, there is no minimum requirement for your grades or scores.
- Candidates should apply the Knight Hennessy Scholars program within four years, and enrol within five years, after receiving their first/bachelor’s degree. Candidates still studying for their first/bachelor’s degree should complete the aforesaid degree before enrollment as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Scores on standardised tests for admission, as required by the graduate program that you are pursuing – e.g., GMAT for the MBA Program, LSAT for the JD Program, MCAT for the MD Program, GRE (with GRE subject test encouraged) for PhD in biophysics. It’s helpful and preferred if you have the test scores by the time you apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program, but this is not a requirement. If you have a degree from a university at which English is the language of instruction, then you do not need results of the TOEFL.
KNIGHT HENNESSY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online. Application Form
Application must include:
- The application comprises the following materials: Online application for admission, An unofficial or self-reported transcript, Scores on standardised tests, Resume / C.V., Two recommendation letters, Two personal essays, Two short-answer responses, A video submission, In-person assessment, Graduate degree program application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 9, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below