Application for the KNU Research on Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control in South Korea – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Kunsan National University in South Korea.
This award is available for international students who are going to pursue research in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control program at KNU. The Kunsan National University will provide study expenses in the following manner: MS course: $ 1,200/month o r more will be funded (depending on his/her works), PhD course: $1,300/month or more will be funded (depending on his/her works), Postdoc will be welcomed as well, and salary will be negotiated, and Tuition will be supported as well, but it will be dependent on research career and students.
Established in 1979, Kunsan National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Gunsan, North Jeolla. It provides courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KNU RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- An undergraduate degree for masters, master’s degree for a PhD, and a PhD degree for a postdoctoral research level course are required.
- If you are a non-native English user, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in the English language.
KNU RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, you need to contact- Deok-Jin Lee, Professor, School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering via email to deokjlee-at-kunsan.ac.kr
Application must include:
- CV with picture (applicant for PhD and MSc)
- Certificate of record for undergraduate courses (applicant for PhD)
- Certificate of record for graduate courses (applicant for PhD)
- MSc thesis (applicant for PhD)
- Journal or conference papers, if any.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below