Application for the KNU Study and Research Scholarship For International Student In Korea – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Kunsan National University in Korea.
This educational award is activated to support all aspirants who are interested in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Robotics Learning at KNU in Korea.For masters program, the award amount will be $1,300/month or more, for PhD course $1,500/month or more, and for the postdoctoral program, the amount will be negotiated.
Kunsan National University received its university status in 1991. It is a national university which was known as Kunsan Teacher’s College in 1947, Korea.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KUNSAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality.
- Can apply for a master, PhD, and postdoctoral level program in the field of Autonomous Systems Design(Embedded Programming with C/C++, Python, Microprocessor Programming and Applications, Intelligent Control: Neural Networks, Fuzzy, Genetic Algorithms….), and Machine and Deep Learning (Deep Learning with Vision Systems (Depth, Mono Camera, Lidar),Deep Reinforcement Learning for Collision Avoidance, Navigation and Control, Robotics Learning (Machine Learning, CNN, RNN, DNN, etc… )).
- Must have Experienced Deep Machine Learning, Embedded control design for autonomous robots and programming languages such as Python/Keras/Pytorch, C/C++, and LabVIEW.
- An undergraduate degree for masters, master’s degree for a PhD, and a PhD degree for a postdoctoral research level course are required.
- Be good in the English language.
KUNSAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, you need to contact- Deok-Jin Lee, Professor, School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Smart Autonomous Systems Lab (www.saslab.kr), Kunsan National University, Gunsan, Korea
Phone: +82 63 469 4725, Fax: +82 63 469 4727, Email: [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants should be submitted a copy of transcripts or certificates, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
leave a comment below.