Application for the Koç University Scholarships for international students in Turkey, 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Koç in Turkey.
The call is open for the high caliber international and Turkish students, who wish to study an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree program at the university.Undergraduate students will be awarded for 25%, 50% or 100% of the annual tuition for the duration of the program. The master and PhD students will get the benefits of housing, living expenses, health insurance.
As a non-profit private university, Koç University started its education in temporary buildings in ?stinye in 1993. Now, it has become one of the leading universities in Turkey and ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KOÇ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Turkey and all around the world.
- Undergraduate and masters degree program in any subject.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student, enroll in the graduate or masters or PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Seekers must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- You are needed to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language skills.
KOÇ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be considered for this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the graduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, aspirants can submit the online award application form available at https://apply.ku.edu.tr/regapp.
Application must include:
- Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below