Application for the Kolade Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter Business School in UK.
This scholarship, funded by donations from a Business School alumnus, is offered to international and domestic students, both, towards an MSc programme offered at the Exeter Business School. Two selected candidates will be provided scholarships worth £12,500 towards the cost of an undertaken MSc programme at Exeter Business School.
The University of Exeter Business School is one of the leading business schools in Europe and is ranked as being among the best business schools in the world. The school aims to deliver outstanding and innovative business education and research that addresses the major challenges confronting businesses and society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KOLADE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students from continental Europe and UK are eligible to apply.
- MSc programme offered at the University of Exeter Business School can be applied for.
- The applicants must have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes for September 2022 entry.
- Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements f the course they want to pursue at Exeter.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
KOLADE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide academic records and other documentation such as passports, financial support proof such as bank statements, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below