Application for the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UNSW Canberra in Australia.
This support will be provided to students of KoSASA member universities to support cooperation in research and education. All domestic and international students who are a part of KoSASA are eligible for this application. UNSW Canberra will provide the selected students with a stipend of A$35,000 per annum under the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia scholarships.
UNSW Canberra is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight – a coalition of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranking 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. It aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research, outstanding education, and a commitment to advancing a just society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KOREAN STUDIES ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- South East Asian Students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be either Master’s graduates of the KoSASA member universities, or faculty and staff members of the KoSASA member universities with an appropriate Master’s degree.
- The applicant must be eligible to receive an Australian International Student Visa.
- The applicants must meet all UNSW Canberra admissions entry requirements.
- If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet our English language requirements.
KOREAN STUDIES ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal after registering with them.
Application must include:
- The applicants must submit all the documents required by the university as per their guidelines.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below