Application for the KORL-HNS International Visiting Fellow Scholarships in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in South Korea.
The scholarship program is available is to developing countries students in order to participate in International Visiting Fellowship at Korean otolaryngology institutions. The scholarship program is open to all candidates. Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery will provide the amount of USD $5,000 for six months (a monthly stipend of USD $800 (800,000 KRW)
The Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery was founded in 1947. It is the leading organization devoted to Otology, Rhinology, and Head and Neck surgery and to the prevention and treatment of our department through excellence in research, clinical care, education, and public health.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KORL-HNS FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Developing countries are welcomed to apply.
- Fellowship in otology, rhinology, and head & neck surgery
- Join the international membership in KORL-HNS at the website at first.
- Have a certificate of otorhinolaryngology specialist of your country.
- Have been recommended by the otorhinolaryngology society of your country or by the senior professor.
- Work as an international visiting fellow in Korea for at least 6 months.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must be able to speak and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research or clinical role.
KORL-HNS FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates should sign up as an international members of KORL-HNS at the official website of KORL-HNS in advance. The mode of applying is online: e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must include:
- Applicant form Curriculum vitae / Resume, Copy of passport / ID, Health checkup documentation, Certification of otorhinolaryngology specialist, Letter(s) of recommendation, the list of publication and a personal statement describing your career interests and goals, the program or institute that you are interested in. Please be specific about your clinical interests, your goals for your fellowship, including the types of surgeries you wish to observe.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below