Application for the Kotzen Funding for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Simmons University in USA.
The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program aims to encourage the brightest students interested in transformative education and also supports them in pursuing an undergraduate degree. The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
Founded in 1899, Simmons University is a private woman-focused undergraduate university and private co-educational graduate school in Boston. The university offers undergraduate courses for women and postgraduate courses for both men and women.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KOTZEN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- You must have a college preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
- Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
KOTZEN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email to email@example.com.
Application must include:
- Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how you will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport and attach this file with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below