Application for the Kristianstad Programs for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Kristianstad University in Sweden.
Priority will be given to students with very good academic qualifications and good knowledge of English, who want to apply for a master degree program at the university. The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of the course for studies at Kristianstad University.
Kristianstad University is one of the newest Swedish institutions of higher education. It offers 60 program and 300 courses, all of which are distinguished by science, research, and great pedagogical quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KRISTIANSTAD PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- The bursaries are open to study the master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have to apply in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round. The candidates must have Kristianstad University as their first choice. Applicant must have studied at the Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for a Master program.
- For admission in masters degree program applicants needs to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and the academic qualifications certificates.
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or program they wish to apply for.
KRISTIANSTAD PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit their qualification certificates, a CV and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below