Application for the KTH-CSC PhD Positions for Chinese Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
The bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. Each year the available opportunities are up to degree-seeking PhD students (50), guest doctoral students (20), postdocs (10) and visiting scholars (5).
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of the Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KTH-CSC PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Equivalent to a Swedish master’s degree when you start your PhD studies at KTH (master’s degree or at least two years of study in combined “Master+PhD” programmes at recognised Chinese universities)
- English proficiency for PhD (including Guest Doctoral Study) applicants: IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall (no subscore below 5.5) or TOEFL (iBT) 90 (written, minimum 20). This requirement is waived if English is the only language of instruction for your current or previous level of studies.
- Students should have the necessary skills in English to enable them to follow courses, cope with compulsory literature, manage everyday communication within the working environment and defend a thesis in English. Requirements regarding skills in the Swedish language may also be imposed.
KTH-CSC PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for a program, you have to complete the Online Application Form and provide the following documents:
Application must include:
- Certified copies of your transcripts of records
- Certified copies of your university degree certificate.
- CV including education and professional experiences.
- A list of Publications
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below