Application for the KTH India Master Funding for Indian Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
The educational fund is designed for outstanding Indian students who wish to pursue the two-year Master program at the institute for the academic year 2020/21. The bursary covers the tuition fee for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. It also includes a monthly allowance during the academic year (10 months) and is initially granted for one academic year and can be extended provided that the study results are satisfactory.
Founded in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world dedicated to advancing knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KTH INDIA MASTER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this application
- Pursuing a masters degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicant who has completed your undergraduate programme in India. Students with conditional eligibility are eligible to apply.
- For taking part in the master’s programme, applicants must have bachelor degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
KTH INDIA MASTER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, only applicants who fulfil the master’s admission requirements of the programme applied are eligible for a scholarship. There is no separate application required.
Application must include:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcript of completed courses and grades included in your degree, Proof of English proficiency a copy of your passport including personal data and photographs, CV and two letters of recommendation must be submitted with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below