Application for the KTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
The program is available for students who are pursuing the master programme. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a free study. The KTH award covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year master’s programme.
Founded in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH is Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- The grant is awarded in Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training.
- Applicants must be eligible to apply Applicants must be a tuition-fee paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as Applicants first priority.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship. KTH The studentships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT master’s programmes.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, minimum GPA grades.
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must have demonstrated the English requirements for the course or programme.
KTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible you must meet the admission requirements for applying this programme and applications are made through University Admissions in Sweden, the online application system for programmes offered at Swedish universities.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit a copy of your passport including personal data and photograph, or another identification document, Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, Transcript of completed courses and grades included in your degree.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below