The application for the Postgraduate India Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Stirling for all International Students in USA.
The University of Stirling hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Stirling has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each scholar will receive the amount of £4,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver for their studies. There are multiple awards available for students. University of Stirling has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Stirling and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Postgraduate India Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
POSTGRADUATE INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open from India
- Must have received an offer of admissions for a taught course at the University starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Must be an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application
- For taking admission at the university, applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to provide the following test scores:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcripts
- And copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.