Application for the Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2019 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia in Australia.
The University of Western Australia is offering Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship to enroll full-time PhD degree program in Plant Biology, Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens.
The scholarship is awarded by the Higher Degree Research Scholarships Committee, on the recommendation of the School of Biological Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
The University of Western Australia is one of Australia’s leading universities, established in 1911. Its main campus is in Perth. It is the sixth oldest university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KWONGAN FOUNDATION PHD TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens around the world
- Meet the requirements for entry to the PhD
- Be eligible to enroll as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the GRS as a part-time student, at the University by the date of commencement of their scholarship
- Be a commencing student who has not been enrolled in the PhD prior to the year for which the scholarship is sought
- Intend to undertake research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
- To be eligible to take up the scholarship, awardees must be enrolled in a PhD in the School of Biological Sciences at the University and undertaking research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
KWONGAN FOUNDATION PHD TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 05, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below