Application for the Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Kyungsung University in South Korea.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The studentship will provide multiple benefits for a student.
Kyungsung University has held a regional conference between South Korea and China regarding the sustainable development of the Northeast Asia region. It has 10 undergraduate colleges encompassing 7 different faculties and 54 departments at the time of 2011.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KYUNGSUNG FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from all around the world
- Bachelor degree in all subjects
- The applicant must have to undertake a bachelor degree in any subjects at the Kyungsung University for the academic year 2020-2021.
- You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
- For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
KYUNGSUNG FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants can apply for the admission at the university by submitting this form to #201 International Programs Office, Bldg No.2, Suyeong-to 309, Nam-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 48434). After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 22, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below