Application for the Kyushu University International Friendship Scholarship in Japan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Kyushu University in Japan.
By offering them a chance to study abroad at Kyushu University, the scheme aims to foster the nation’s future leaders, maintain good relations with Kyushu University, and play the role of point of contact to cultivate joint research and bring in external capital depending on their course or career after graduation.
Kyushu University, abbreviated to Kyudai, is a Japanese public university located in Fukuoka, Kyushu. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and one of the former Imperial Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER-CNS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Students who are enrolled in non-Japanese universities.
- Students who are talented in need of financial assistance.
- Students who can be accepted by an undergraduate school or graduate school of Kyushu University as Special Auditors, Special Research Students or Double Degree Program students.
- Students who are considering to study as degree-seeking students at Kyushu University in the future. (Only for Special Auditors andSpecial Research Students)
- Students who have been successfully accepted or are under the procedure of acceptance at Kyushu University as of the application for this application .
- Students who can pay the tuition fee in case they come from the universities which don’t have an agreement of student exchange with Kyushu University.
- Students who have applied for the student exchange program in case they come from the universities which have the agreement of student exchange with Kyushu University. (In principle)
- Students whose terms of study is more than 3 months and the status of Visa is “College Students” in Japan.
BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER-CNS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include the following procedure:
- Determine an academic supervisor from who you wish to have instruction during your study term at Kyushu University
- Contact the potential academic supervisor by e-mail or other ways, and obtain his/her unofficial consent.
- Prepare application documents for applicants mentioned above, and send them to the academic supervisor by post.
- The academic supervisor prepares” application documents for academic supervisor”, He/she will submit them along with “application documents for applicants” to International Student Exchange Division through the student section of the department concerned by the deadline
- Applications for the Friendship support will be examined by the Kyushu University International Exchange Executive Committee and the final decision of the selection will be made by the President of Kyushu University.
- The International Student Exchange Division will notify the student section of the department concerned and the prospective academic supervisor of the result in writing.
- The prospective academic supervisor or the student section will notify the applicant of the result of the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below