Application for the L-EARN Impact Funding for Developing Countries Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Erasmus University Rotterdam in Netherlands.
The purpose of the program is to encourage high-calibre candidates from developing countries commencing in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the Netherlands. The Erasmus University Rotterdam will provide the award ranging from € 10,000 to € 22,000 for meritorious Students.
Established in 1913, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in the Netherlands. The university is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and top ten business schools in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
L-EARN IMPACT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from developing countries.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Your home country is one of the Developing Countries on the World Bank’s list
- You are an excellent student, according to Erasmus MC standards.
- The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- For taking admission at Rotterdam, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
L-EARN IMPACT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Aspirants have to submit the certified copy of highest degree, transcript of academic records and a copy of the information page of your passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below