Application for the La Trobe Rural Health Club International Bursary in Australia – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
The award will be granted to both domestic and international students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject area. La Trobe University will provide an award amount of $1000 to the sucessful students.
Founded in 1954, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It has a number of events for training and networking that begin during the academic year. It provides programs for undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LA TROBE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Citizen, a Permanent Resident or International Student
- Be a current LARHC member and studying a health-related course in 2021.
- Applicants must have an ATAR or equivalent of 80 or higher and international students must have an International Baccalaureate Diploma of 30 points.
- Applications will be accepted from Australian Citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student
- The program is available for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- At La Trobe, each course has a minimum English language requirement for entry.
LA TROBE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application is required. When applicants will take admission in the undergraduate IT program at the Bendigo Campus of La Trobe, the award will be awarded on their achievement of a high ATAR score or equivalent.
Application must include:
- As an international student, you must submit a personal statement and a verified copy of the immigration visa. Check complete supporting documentation requirements here.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 4, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below