Application for the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise PhD Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Central Lancashire in Uk.
This studentship is offered to all students, be it domestic or international, that apply for a PhD study programme via MPhil in Centre for Business Management and Enterprise within the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise. The studentship award consists of a stipend worth £15,609 and a full tuition fee cover.
The University of Central Lancashire is a public university based in the city of Preston, Lancashire, England. University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both home/EU and international country students are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake a PhD via MPhil in Centre for Business Management and Enterprise within the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise at the University of Lancashire.
- The applicants must not be current UCLan students or researchers.
- The applicants must have a 1st or upper 2nd class undergraduate degree or an MSc with Merit or Distinction (or equivalent overseas qualification) in subject areas that broadly align with the BME Centre’s research themes.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- UKVI IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 91
- PTE – 67.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Research proposal
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below