Application for the Lancaster Faculty Postgraduate Placements in UK- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lancaster University in UK.
These opportunities are available for students wishing to study for a master degree or PhD degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. A variety of financial aid positions will be awarded up to the level of a fees bursary plus £15,000 maintenance.
The Lancaster University known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. The university was established by royal charter in 1964, one of several new universities created in the 1960s.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LANCASTER FACULTY PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU and overseas students can apply for these endowments.
- All full-time and part-time students with an offer of a place of study with study areas such as:
- Creative Writing
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environment, Culture & Society
- Languages & Cultures
- Gender & Women’s Studies
- Media & Cultural Studies
- Religious Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Work
- Theatre Studies
- Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide a valid English language test certificate such as IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Academic, (PTE) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
LANCASTER FACULTY PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants wishing to be considered for these awards should contact their prospective department for details of the application process. Applications should be submitted to the relevant departmental contact on the Faculty application Form 2020-2021.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below