Application for the Lane Scholarships for International Student in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lane Community College in USA.
This award will be granted to those applicants who are going to be enrolled in the undergraduate program at the university. The college will provide the amount ranging from $500-$3,500.
Lane Community College is a two-year college situated in Eugene, Oregon, United States, on a 314-section of land grounds in southeast Eugene, with extra offices in downtown Eugene, Florence, Cottage Grove, and the Lane Aviation Academy at Eugene Airport.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Lane Scholarships ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane previously.
- Require recipients to be a full-time F-1 international student on Lane’s I-20
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service. Our office plans volunteer opportunities on campus and in the community that are a lot of fun that you are welcome to join as part of your 25 hours of service!
- Are applied to the recipients’ tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
- Candidates are needed to hold a high school certificate.
- Aspirants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Lane Scholarships APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Recipients are advised to upload a copy of the most recent transcript and a copy of a student’s permanent academic record.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below