Application for the Language Processing in Children with Hearing Loss Scholarship In Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Murdoch University in Australia.
Murdoch University is pleased to be announcing the Language processing in children with hearing loss Scholarship. This scholarship is open to domestic and international candidates.
The program will provide an outstanding opportunity for the successful applicant to work with world-class researchers in language and hearing, access a wealth of laboratory and database facilities, and interactions with outstanding hearing health clinical and industry partners.
At Murdoch University, students have the opportunity to excel professionally and personally, being part of a team that dedicated to furthering their academic endeavors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LANGUAGE PROCESSING IN CHILDREN WITH HEARING LOSS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- Must be domestic and international candidates.
- Ph.D. applicants with proven MA background in language processing (including experimental design and statistical analysis skills)
LANGUAGE PROCESSING IN CHILDREN WITH HEARING LOSS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The goal of the project is to provide a much-needed evidence base for enhancing more effective discourse interactions for children with hearing loss. Partner Organizations include Australian Hearing (Alison King), RIDBC (Greg Leigh, Inge Kaltenbrunn), The Shepherd Centre (Aleisha Davis), Cochlear (Mary Beth Brinson) and Parents of Deaf Children (Rebecca Stewart).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below