Application for the Lappeenranta Master Funding for International Students in Finland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lappeenranta University of Technology in Finland.
Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) is a pioneering science university in Finland, bringing together the fields of science and business since 1969. LUT will offer scholarships in three different categories: 50% Tuition Fee ScholarshipCovering for 50 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme, 100% Tuition Fee ScholarshipCovering for 100 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme, Full ScholarshipCovering for 100 % of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme and the living costs for EUR 5 600,00 per year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAPPEENRANTA MASTER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all counties outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- Applicants with an appropriate degree from a University or a University of Applied Sciences may apply directly to a Master’s Programme in the field of Science and Technology or Business Administration at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT).
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
LAPPEENRANTA MASTER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship on the same application form when applying for the Master’s Programme.
Application must include:
- No additional documents for applying for the opportunity are required or even considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below