Application for the Latin American and Caribbean Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the New College of Florida in USA.
This scholarship programme has exclusively been established for students from the Caribbean countries and Latin America that want to pursue an undergraduate study at NCF. The students selected by the New College of Florida for this scholarship will be awarded $80,000 ($20,000 per year for up to 4 years) towards the cost of their undertaken study programme.
Founded in 1960 as a private institution known simply as New College, New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota, Florida. New College of Florida is ranked #82 in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the USA and Caribbean countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at NCF are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be a citizen and residents of one of the Latin American/Caribbean countries on the list below and seeking to study on an eligible visa.
- Students must submit all necessary documents by the designated deadline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- IELTS – 6.5.
LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide official transcripts (One from each school attended, from high school through college), Credential Evaluation and Translation and a recommendation letter, which is optional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below