Application for the Laura J Clad Memorial International Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The studentship is available for the outstanding claimants from New Zealand and all around the world to undertake a thesis for the degree of master and PhD at UC.The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $2,400.
The University of Canterbury gives an excellent education so that students will be able to turn their skills into an amazing career. UC offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas through undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAURA J CLAD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Masters and PhD degree in Ecology and Environmental Science.
- To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for a thesis for the degree of MSc or PhD in the field of Ecology and Environmental Science at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
- To study at UC, Applicants must achieve the minimum standard in a recognized English language.
- If you are going to enroll for a degree at UC then you must have at least an upper second-class, undergraduate honors degree or equivalent international qualification degree.
LAURA J CLAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for a PhD and masters degree course at the University of Canterbury. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- You are required to upload a CV, statement of interest, copy of passport and statement of purpose.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below