Application for the Law Canada Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Law in UK.
The purpose of this funding programme is to provide financial assistance for talented Canadian students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. The University of Law will provide two grants for students to support study with a 50% discount on tuition fees.
The University of Law, previously known as the College of Law, is a British law school that offers law degrees, legal training, and CPD courses to barristers and solicitors. The university has nine campuses in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAW CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications for this program are open for international students.
- Postgraduate course at any subject you want to study at the university.
- Scholarships can only be awarded to Canadian passport holders.
- You will need to have received an offer before applying for the opportunity .
- The studentships are only applicable to postgraduate face-to-face courses commencing September 2021.
- To apply for this award, applicants need to submit their previous studies certificates.
- All applicants need to have good knowledge of the English language.
LAW CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the participants required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants need to take admission in that university to apply for this award program.
- After that, candidates must send the application via email internationalscholarships-at-law.ac.uk specifying that they wish to apply for the ULaw Canada Scholarship.
Application must include:
- Full Name
- A copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below