Application for the Law’s “Change the World” funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The motive of this program is to attract Indian and Bangladeshi applicants to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at UOW in Australia.Two awards will be granted by the university one for an Indian and One for a Bangladeshi aspirant which will cover the 100% tuition fee for or the minimum duration of the course.
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology. It is an Australian public research university which recognized as an independent institution in 1975.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAW’S “CHANGE THE WORLD” FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only Indian and Bangladeshi are eligible.
- They can join a Bachelor of Laws or Bachelor of Laws (graduate entry) degree program at the university.
- Must receive an offer a place in 2020 for a bachelor’s course offered by the university.
LAW’S “CHANGE THE WORLD” FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You just have to follow 2 simple steps for applying to this program-
- First Step- Register your place in a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry) degree program at the University of Wollongong.
- Second Step- Complete the online application form and submit it with additional information such as- contact details, student number (given by the university), address and a two-minute video on describing that “how will you use a UOW Law degree to change the world”.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 8, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below