The application for the Randall Silcock Grant for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Central Oklahoma for all International Students in USA.
The University of Central Oklahoma hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The University of Central Oklahoma has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate. University of Central Oklahoma. University of Central Oklahoma has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Central Oklahoma and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you:
- Are an international student
- Must be an incoming freshman with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 GPA, active involvement in two or more student organizations
- The applicant has not earned any college or post-high school credit hours.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Students are required to:
- Provide degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- And CV with your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.