Application for the Leadership Award for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Sheridan College in Canada.
There are three awards available to support outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree in Canada. This award is to recognize international students for their leadership and engagement contributions to Sheridan. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $2,000, $1,000, and $500 accredited towards the study expense.
Founded in 1967, Sheridan College is a leading diploma and degree-granting institution in Canada. It has more than 130 programs leading to degrees, certificates, diplomas, and post-graduate diplomas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEADERSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in leadership and engagement.
- Students must demonstrate outstanding leadership and engagement on campus.
- They must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Students must hold a high school degree certificate and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
LEADERSHIP AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, students will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Attach an official transcript of the academic record from the students’ secondary school or post-secondary institution and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below