Application for the Leadership Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Malvern College Hong Kong.
The purpose of this award programme is to recognize students who have been demonstrating innovative and initiative-driven leadership that has a meaningful impact on their academic work and/or community environments. The sponsorship will cover followings: Application fee, full tuition and annual capital waiver for qualified aspirants, Support of leadership project while enrolled at Malvern College Hong Kong, Excellent international and diverse learning environment, Co-curricular and academic enrichment program, and Higher education consultation and university application support.
Malvern College Hong Kong was established in 2018. Its courses are designed to provide students with useful skills and knowledge sought by employers. There are the various foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses available for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Secondary programme.
- Applicants are invited to apply on the basis of personal, academic and extra-curricular leadership experience
- It follows a three-step selection process to evaluate and identify successful applicants: entry, online assessment and written test as well as leadership challenge and panel interview
- Students must have an excellent previous record in the study
- For taking admission at the university, students need to accomplish the admission requirements page.
- Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency.
LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to enlist in this award program, then you are compulsory to take admission in any degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the bursary.
Application must include:
- Seekers must have to submit mentor recommendation form, a personal statement with a description of leadership profile and motivation, parent statement, previous two years’ school reports, Copy of passport and HK ID card (if applicable), recent photograph, passport-size.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below