Application for the Lecturer in Accounting in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The lecturer position is a full-time opportunity made available to apply for all international and British students. Applicants must have experience in teaching the subject and demonstrate publication potential in the top journals in their research. A maximum of £50,296 per annum will be awarded.
The University of Sussex is an internationally recognized public research university currently ranked 163rd in Best Global Universities. It is very well known for its leading academics and stimulating study programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACCOUNTING POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic students are eligible.
- Students can apply for the Lecturer in Accounting position at the Business School/ Accounting and Finance at the University of Sussex.
- The applicants must demonstrate that their research has publication potential in top-level journals.
- The applicants must have experience teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as a preparedness to teach specialist and core subjects.
- The applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to engage with students using various methods.
- The applicants must be fluent in the English language and must provide proof of the same. TOELF, IELTS, etc are accepted.
ACCOUNTING POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to submit the below-mentioned supporting documents via mail in a PDF format with the subject line as ‘job reference number/job title / your name to [email protected]to apply for the position. All applicants will be considered equally.
Application must include:
- Academic application form
- Personal details and equal opportunities form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below