Application for the Lee Foundation Grants for International Students in Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Duke–NUS Medical School in Singapore.
The grant is a collaboration between the Lee Foundation and Duke-NUS to support the medical studies of international students in Singapore. Students who are accepted in the applied programme will be given the award of S$20,000 towards the cost study.
The Duke–NUS Medical School is a graduate medical school in Singapore ranked among the top national medical school. Its mission is to establish regional platforms and networks to build competencies and enhance collaboration.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEE FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Candidates can undertake a Doctor of Medicine – Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Medicine programme at Duke.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in an eligible course at Duke.
- The students must provide scores of the Graduate Medical School Admission Test (GAMSAT) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) to be admitted in Duke–NUS.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 600, TOEFL IBT – 85, and IELTS – 7.0.
LEE FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are required to must apply to Duke–NUS via the official online application platform of the university. Accepted students that meet the program criteria will be considered.
Application must include:
- Two reference letters from professors, mentors, or employers
- Bachelor’s or Honours Degree certification
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below