Application for the Leeds Doctoral Scholarships for UK and International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The University of Leeds is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Originally named the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College, it incorporated the Leeds School of Medicine and became part of the federal Victoria University alongside Owens College (which eventually became the University of Manchester) and University College Liverpool (which became the University of Liverpool). Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£15,009 for 2020/21).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEEDS DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open to the UK and international applicants.
- Be a UK/EU or International fee-paying applicant
- Have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent* at the undergraduate level
- Not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree
- Not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- Have submitted a research degree application form and be in receipt of a student ID number
- University welcomes applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, but UK black and minority ethnic (BME) researchers are currently under-represented in our Postgraduate Research community, and we would therefore particularly encourage applications from UK BME candidates. All financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their programme of study if English is not their first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline).
LEEDS DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the opportunity.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 & April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below