Application for the Leeds Masters Programmes Scheme in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The program is open to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification to take advantage of potential career opportunities in the UK. When you are registered on your course, the university will provide £5,000 in cash installments.
As one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, the University of Leeds was founded in 1874. It has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REMMES AND MARTIN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Candidates commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2021.
- Candidates must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree with well GPA score.
- You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
REMMES AND MARTIN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this amazing opportunity, must complete the online Leeds Masters Awad application form. You must also apply for admission to a master program at this time.
Application must include:
- Must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Re20rence, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below